Thursday, September 22, 2011

Doctor appointments

Joshua had his 3 year well-child check on September 14, a month and a day after turning 3. He weighed in at 36 lbs and stood 39 inches tall.  That puts him in about the 85th percentile for both height and weight. 

I had my 24 week appointment on the 20th and after peaking at 0 pounds gained at my 20 week appointment, I'm back in the negative at -2 pounds gained. I can only eat small meals without feeling sick, so I'm now supposed to eat high calorie foods like those gross bars hikers take with them.  Brian says I'm just gonna have to take one for the team! As you can see from the photo below, my belly is still growing as normal, so we're not worried about the health of the baby, but I do need to figure out how to gain some weight. I'm thinking milkshakes.
Me at 24 weeks pregnant this time

And this is me at 22 weeks pregnant with Joshua and below this is me at 26 weeks pregnant. I seem to be about the same size as last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment