Tuesday, August 9, 2011

lists

If you know me, you know I make lists. So, I thought I'd share a little bit of my insanity with you.
Things to do before Saturday:

make grocery list

grocery shop for party

order balloons

find plastic bowl for fruit salad (dollar store?)

make cake

stuff goody bags

watch netflix movie so I can return it and get James & The Giant Peach for Joshua

make photocopy of washcloth that is the design for the cake (remember to take to work)

buy Joshua's birthday present (bike or Thomas cave thing)

make list of things to take to Bakersfield

clean house

I make these lists both in order to remember and also so I can check things off and feel as though I'm actually accomplishing something even though I look around and there is so much more to be done!

And instead of doing any of the things on my list this morning, we went to the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment